Saturday, November 14, 2009

Barber Shop
















Well today we spent the morning at Scott and Jodi's house, Scott had to work and Jodi is on bed rest for the next 6 weeks of her pregnancy..so me and lil brent spent the morning there helping out with Jayden so Jodi could rest....We left around noon when Jayden laid down for a nap...Brent wanted to go to the play scape for awhile, so we went to McD's for an hour or so...The i noticed that brents hair was getting REALLY LONG, so i took him to this cute little Barber Shop..I took a before ,during and after pictures...The funniest thing just happened i m watching a taping of my Soap from friday and someone is having a baby, brent looked at me and gave me a strange look, i said she is having a baby...he said whats she doing pushing it out her butt!!!...I just love the things they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment